Subject: your fax
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Richard: 

Thanks so much for your fax. 

We will prepare a memorandum on Issue 1.1.? We hope to e-mail you a draft 
Monday evening Los Angeles time, Tuesday your time.? (There is an easy answer 
to the question that has been posed.? Our challenge is to write our 
memorandum clearly, so that it can be understood by someone not familiar with 
the legal system and terminology in the U.S.? Please let us know if there is 
anything in our draft that is not clear.)

I understand that you are not seeking our input on Issues 1.2 and 1.3 

My direct fax, which gets to me sooner, is 213-892-4748. 

Thanks 

Steve Howard 

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee 
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended 
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify 
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.