Subject: Re: California Power Class Action
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. Frankly, at this point, it is anyone's guess how this will develop. 
Given your distance to Spokane, Is there a local counsel that you would 
recommend---one with good ties to Jugde Whaley.

	Parker Folse <[email-masked]>
	04/27/2001 04:02 PM
		 
		 To: "Richard Sanders (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: California Power Class Action

Maybe it goes without saying, but to dispel any doubt:  if the class action
suit that we discussed yesterday remains in front of Judge Whaley, and if he
handles the case out of Spokane, and if you decide that it makes sense to
retain co-counsel from Washington (a lot of if's, I know), I hope you will
consider our firm, and more specifically our office here in Seattle.  I have
defended numerous class action suits over the years, including, on behalf of
Northwest Airlines, a claim of price-fixing among major air carriers in the
setting of travel agent commissions.  As I mentioned, I also have some
knowledge about the roots and consequences of the current power crisis on
the West Coast, and I have some experience with Judge Whaley as well.  A
detailed personal resume along with a list of recent cases I have handled is
available on the firm's website (www.susmangodfrey.com).

Whether it ultimately makes sense for Enron to retain us in this case or
not, don't hesitate to call again if there is any other way I can be
helpful.

Parker C. Folse III
Susman Godfrey L.L.P.
1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3090
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 516-3880