Subject: Re: Enron Litigation Day
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

The meeting has been cancelled. There will be a conf. call on Thurs.

	"CARL EKLUND" <[email-masked]>
	05/02/2001 05:35 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron Litigation Day

Richard,

     Is the litigation group meeting previously set for Wednesday, May 9, in 
Houston still going to be held?  Please let me know, I am attempting to 
schedule my travel plans.

==============================================================================
This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is confidential 
and may be protected by the attorney/client or other privileges.  This 
e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information intended to 
be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended 
recipient, please delete this e-mail, including attachments, and notify me.  
The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this 
e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

==============================================================================