Subject: Re: Enron Corp. 2001 First Quarter Form 10-Q
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 04:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Beeson description in the "Litigation" section in fine. I have also 
reviwed the description of the California crisis and it looks good. I have 
asked Gail Brownfeld to review the India description. 

	Dortha Gray/ENRON@enronXgate
	05/01/2001 02:35 PM
		 
		 To: Gregory Adams/ENRON@enronXgate, Melissa Allen/LON/ECT@ECT, Sharon 
Aulds/ENRON@enronXgate, Carolyn Barrett/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Sally Beck/ENRON@enronXgate, Kent Castleman/ENRON@enronXgate, 
Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob Chandler/ENRON@enronXgate, Charles 
Cheek/ENRON@enronXgate, Christopher Herbold 
<[email-masked]>@SMTP@enronXgate, Wes 
Colwell/ENRON@enronXgate, Tim Despain/ENRON@enronXgate, Fernley 
Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Eickenroht/ENRON@enronXgate, Eric Mckee <eric.m. 
[email-masked]>@SMTP@enronXgate, Jill Erwin/ENRON@enronXgate, 
Tracy Geaccone/ENRON@enronXgate, Ben Glisan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Gunther/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie Harris/ENRON@enronXgate, Rod 
Hayslett/ENRON@enronXgate, Robert Hermann/ENRON@enronXgate, Georgeanne 
Hodges/ENRON@enronXgate, Carol Howes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Kevin Hughes/HOU/EES@EES, Elizabeth Ivers/ENRON@enronXgate, Kimberly Scardino 
<[email-masked]>@SMTP@enronXgate, Kirk Stevens 
<[email-masked]>@SMTP@enronXgate, Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David 
Leboe/ENRON@enronXgate, Dana Lee/HOU/EES@EES, Mark E 
Lindsey/ENRON@enronXgate, Keith Marlow/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Davis Maxey/ENRON@enronXgate, Gordon Mckillop/ENRON@enronXgate, Jordan 
Mintz/ENRON@enronXgate, Thomas Myers/ENRON@enronXgate, Mark 
Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael K Patrick/ENRON@enronXgate, Brent A 
Price/ENRON@enronXgate, Greek Rice/ENRON@enronXgate, Richard 
Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paula Rieker/ENRON@enronXgate, Rex 
Rogers/ENRON@enronXgate, Ron Johnson <[email-masked]>@SMTP@enronXgate, 
Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard Selzer/ENRON@enronXgate, Cris 
Sherman/ENRON@enronXgate, Ryan Siurek/ENRON@enronXgate, Kerrie 
Smith/ENRON@enronXgate, Jeffrey E Sommers/ENRON@enronXgate, Wade 
Stubblefield/HOU/EES@EES, AnnMarie Tiller/ENRON@enronXgate, Scott 
Vonderheide/ENRON@enronXgate, Sharron Westbrook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Wilcott/ENRON@enronXgate, Robert C Williams/ENRON@enronXgate, Claire 
Wright/Enron@EUEnronXgate
		 cc: Gary Peng/ENRON@enronXgate
		 Subject: Enron Corp. 2001 First Quarter Form 10-Q

Attached is the first draft of the Enron Corp. 2001 First Quarter Form 10-Q.  
Please review this draft and return any comments to Gary Peng, Ext. 3-6841, 
by 3:00 p.m. Friday, May 4.