Subject: RE: CalPX Participants Committee-Commandeering Litigation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 03:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

After further reflection, I do not think I am the right person to call David 
Boies. Can you assign the task to another person?

	"Howard J. Weg" <[email-masked]>
	05/16/2001 11:06 PM
		 
		 To: "'Alan Yudkowsky'" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: RE: CalPX Participants Committee-Commandeering Litigation

Alan, can you ask Marshall Grossman if he is available to make a
presentation on May 24 at about 230 pm at the Greenberg offices following
the general Committee meeting that will start at 1 pm?  I will ask the
Greenberg firm to be ready at about 330 pm.  Richard, could you ask the
Quinn Emmanuel firm to be ready at about 430 pm.  Let them know that the
schedule might slip to some extent.

The other possible candidates that I have heard about are the Susman Godfrey
firm, the Kaye Scholer firm (although I am waiting to see a preliminary
resume to share with the Subcommittee to decide if we want to see them) and
David Boise (spelling? the attorney that represent Al Gore in the ballot
dispute).  Richard, you are going to call the Susman and Boise firms to see
if they are interested.  I am going to talk to the Kaye Scholer people to
see if they make sense to consider.

Are there any other candidates we should talk to?

I am traveling Thursday and Friday and will not be able to review my emails.
Please leave me voicemails at 310/203-2903.  Thanks.