Subject: Re: HPL Deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Other than the Taub case, I don't know of anything. Linda?

	Andrew Edison@ENRON
	05/24/2001 06:35 PM
		 
		 To: Charles Cheek/Enron@EnronXGate, Robert Vote/Enron@EnronXGate, Eileen 
Kisluk/Enron@EnronXGate, Britt Davis/Enron@EnronXGate, Richard B 
Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bonnie White/ENRON@enronXgate
		 cc: 
		 Subject: HPL Deal

Please take a look at this e-mail and let me know if you are aware of 
anything.

Thanks.

----- Forwarded by Andrew Edison/NA/Enron on 05/24/2001 06:34 PM -----

	Sandi M Braband@ECT
	05/24/2001 10:52 AM
		 
		 To: Andrew Edison/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: HPL Deal

Andy,
I need to make disclosure on any threatened or pending litigation against BAM 
Lease Company or any other party affecting the Leased Facilities. The Leased 
Facilities are the Houston, Bammel and Texas City Loops and the Bammel 
Storage Facility including the compressor sites and compressors as well as 
meters. Currently the Leased Facilities are leased by HPL Assets Holdings LP 
to BAM as assignee of HPL. BAM will be leasing the Leased Facilities back to 
HPL under the sublease. Can you let me know if there is any threatened or 
pending litigation involving these entities or assets specifically--as always,
 I appreciate your help--

Sandi