Subject: Re: Deposition Reporting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steve-- Kathy did call me about this and I did not follow up with you. Sorry 
to both of you.

	[email-masked]
	07/07/2000 03:42 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Deposition Reporting

Kathy: 

I notice that a number of parties to one or more of the NSM cases have 
jointly entered into an agreement with Esquire Reporting concerning 
deposition reporting.

Just to avoid any misunderstanding, I want to confirm that ECT Securities was 
not consulted with respect to this agreement and is not a party to it.? In 
the event that we notice our own depositions, we will use Esquire as a 
convenience to the other parties.? We will make our own arrangements with 
Equire to obtain copies of transcripts of depositions noticed by others.

Thanks. 

See you in Fort Wayne. 

Steve Howard 
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP 
[email-masked] 
213-892-4478; 213-892-4748 (fax) 

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee 
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended 
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify 
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.