Subject: Re: Infinium lawsuit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Have him send it directly with a cover letter to me.

	Bob Licato
	07/18/2000 05:37 PM
		 
		 To: Gary Keevill/ECP/HOU/ECT
		 cc: Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Art 
Stappenbeck/ECP/HOU/ECT, Christine Lee, Cliff Evans/ECP/HOU/ECT, Richard 
Lydecker
		 Subject: Infinium lawsuit

Stuart Alderoty and Lou Smith will be the lead attorneys for LLGM on this 
case.   I told them that you would be point person for ECP and they have  
requested the following information:

1.  Copy of all correspondence with Infinium
2.  ECP organization chart and contact list including Enron contacts for this 
case.
3.  List of potential factual witnesses.

Can you please put this information together.   

Lisa/Richard,  Can Gary send this directly to LLGM with a copy to you or do 
you want all documentation to go to you and you will send it to LLGM.

Address is: Lou Smith & Stuart Alderoty
                       Leboeuf, Lamb, Greene & Macrae
                       1 Riverfont Plaxa
                        Newark, NJ 07102-5490