Subject: Re: Enron North America Tape Retention Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I would do a separate heading. 
I am not sure who needs to approve this other than me. When Whalley was head 
trader and COO, he approved. I do not know if it should be Lavo or Delainey. 
If you know, send it to me and I will get it signed. If you are uncertain, my 
paralegal, Linda Guinn, will find out. 

	Greg Johnston
	07/20/2000 11:31 AM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Dan Dietrich/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Enron North America Tape Retention Policy

Richard, further to my voice-mail, I was just following up as to how you 
would like to proceed with addressing Enron Canada Corp. in the new tape 
retention policy.  As I had indicated, Rob Milnthorp has requested that the 
following two Enron Canada positions have authority to approve the listening 
of voice recordings in the Calgary office, on behalf of Enron Canada Corp.:

Chief Executive Officer
Head of Trading

Rob's preference is not to specify particular persons but to identify the 
titles instead.

Can you let me know how you would like to address this issue.  I would think 
it is merely a matter of adding these two positions to the schedule 
identifying who has authority to approve the listening of the tapes.  The 
only problem is that the "Managing Director" wording could conflict with the 
title identification that Rob wants to use for Enron Canada.  Perhaps in that 
schedule, we could add a separate heading for Enron Canada.

Thanks

Greg