Subject: Headhunter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 03:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Please set up a conference call with Linda Green, me, and Shelia Tweed for 
early next week. Linda Green may not know about why we are calling--- we have 
a potential search in Portland for a Power Plant development atty.
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 12/03/99 
11:34 AM ---------------------------

Sheila Tweed
11/22/99 03:42 PM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Headhunter

Would you have time to contact Linda Green or do you want me to do it?
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT on 11/22/99 03:41 PM 
---------------------------

Karen E Jones
11/22/99 12:59 PM
To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Headhunter

Hi Sheila.  For a headhunter in the NW, I'd suggest Linda Green.  Perkins 
Coie uses her, as do (it turns out) PGE and ECI.  She also does work for 
Intel.  Here is her information:

 Green and Associates
 2701 NW Vaughn Street, Suite 450
 Portland, OR   97210

 (503)224-9601

Hope this is helpful.  Did you get my message about Andy Wu?