Subject: Re: Grynberg II/TW v. El Paso
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 08:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

This letter could have negative ramifications. However, we should send it if 
El Paso mismeasured the gas. What happened to the conference call?

	Britt Davis@ENRON
	07/31/2000 05:13 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda R 
Guinn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Becky 
Zikes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Grynberg II/TW v. El Paso

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATION, ATTORNEY WORK 
PRODUCT, JOINT DEFENSE PRIVILEGE

 Charlie and Richard, here is the draft letter to El Paso that I'd like to 
run by you re possible Grynberg II ramifications.  It is not yet final, but 
you get the drift.  By copy of this e-mail, I'm asking that Deborah, my 
secretary, set up a conference room for me, Richard and Lou to meet in 
tomorrow to discuss the letter; I'll patch Charlie in by telephone.

     B.K.D.