Subject: Re: Enron North America Tape Retention Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

This rider looks good.

	Greg Johnston
	08/10/2000 04:57 PM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Dan Dietrich/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Enron North America Tape Retention Policy

Richard, further to our previous discussions on how we should address Enron 
Canada Corp. in the ENA tape retention policy, I have prepared the attached 
rider which could be inserted as a separate heading for Enron Canada into the 
schedule identifying who has authority to access and approve the listening to 
of tapes.  Subject to any comments you might have, I think it works and 
properly identifies the parties Rob Milnthorp wants to have such authority 
here.

I would think that Lavo is now the other person besides yourself that needs 
to approve this.

Cheers.

Greg