Subject: Grynberg - March 17 hearing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Linda-- see if Barrett Reasoner knows of a video conference  in Houston.
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 03/13/2000 
03:45 PM ---------------------------
STACI HOLTZMAN @ 
ENRON        
03/10/2000 09:17 AM

To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Grynberg - March 17 hearing

Wondering if we should book a video conference here at Enron?? (or have we 
already?)
---------------------- Forwarded by Staci Holtzman/FGT/Enron on 03/10/2000 
09:18 AM ---------------------------

Dawne Davis <[email-masked]> on 03/09/2000 04:37:52 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 

Subject: Grynberg - March 17 hearing

In the past couple of days, I have been deluged with
last-minute requests to videoconference into the March 17
hearing on the motions to dismiss.  We are well past the
deadlines Sprint asked us to comply with (February 25 for
private sites and March 1 for public sites).  At this stage,
adding new sites to such a large, nationwide
videoconference is extraordinarily burdensome, requiring
Sprint to move the entire conference to a different bridging
system, change the dial-in numbers, etc.  Also of importance
is the fact that the bridging system has space limitations.

Please e-mail me with all videoconference requests no later
than 12 p.m. Mountain tomorrow (Friday, March 10).  After the
noon cutoff, we will no longer be able to entertain additional
videoconference requests.  In the meantime, I will do my
best to accommodate the late requests we've received.

I will be sending out a detailed memo tomorrow afternoon
that lists all the sites that have been booked, along with
those who've made reservations.  Each of you planning to
videoconference will need to check carefully to be sure your
reservation is reflected in my memo.  In addition, many of
the sites have extremely limited seating, so please do not
plan to show up at a public site without a reservation.

Thanks to all of you for your consideration.

Dawne Davis
Legal Assistant
Holland & Hart
P.O. Box 1347
Cheyenne, WY  82003
307-778-4240
307-778-8175 - fax
[email-masked]

NOTICE:  This message is PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL.  It is sent under the terms and conditions of
a Joint Defense Agreement (JDA) and is directed only to
recipients who the sender believes have agreed to be
bound by the JDA.  If you do not agree to be bound by the
JDA, or if you believe that this e-mail has been sent to you in
error, please reply to notify the sender that you received the
message in error, and please delete and disregard this
e-mail.  Thank you.