Subject: Re: Pintail
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps  $150-250 per well is what they are looking for.

	Steve HPL Schneider
	08/21/2000 06:58 AM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Pintail

	

CONFIDENTIAL - ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEDGED

You had left a phone message the other day about reducing the metering fee, 
but you did not state to what level.  Please let me know what that are 
specifically requesting.  Based on the volume information and forecasts I 
currently have, I am not inclined to grant a reduction in metering fees.  How 
do I counter Pintail if they decide to pursue this so as to reduce my legal 
cost risks?  I need to know if I have any ammunition to counter with.

---------------------- Forwarded by Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT on 08/21/2000 
06:53 AM ---------------------------

Robert Walker
08/15/2000 09:00 AM
To: Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Update on Conoco Contract Dated 5/24/82 (012-19785-109)  

I have the Conoco Contract File.  

	Cheryl Dudley
	08/14/2000 01:22 PM
		 
		 To: Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Update on Conoco Contract Dated 5/24/82 (012-19785-109)

I have looked through every Archive Log that I can find & cannot come up with 
the actual contract.  Below is what I have found:

I called in a box from Archives that contains a thick file for the Conoco 109 
contract which is comprised of FERC, NGPA & TRRC filings only.

There is another box with a Conoco 109 file which is entitled "3rd Settlement 
of Gathering System Costs" which is in a storage room down on the 5th floor.  
According to Marianne, it contains worksheets, etc. & no contract.

Also, there is another box that had a Conoco 109 file containing purchase 
accounting information that is in a storage room in 3AC.  But, Marianne said 
that according to the check-out card in the box, the file was checked out to 
Bob Walker on 9/2/99.

Do you want to see any of the above files?  If so, I have the "Filings" File 
at my desk, I can ask Marianne to pull the "Settlement" File or I can check 
with Bob about the "Purchase Accounting" File.

Please let me know.