Subject: Re: Farallon Capital Partners, L.P., et al. V. ECT Securities Limited Partnership, et al.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 02:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will check with our outside counsel concering whether a new petition has 
been filed. I am fairly certain there is no new filing. However, the  
Plaintiff's  discovery is clearly leading to claims or allegations that Kevin 
McConville, an ECT/ENA officer, through his board position and involvement at 
NSM Management Co. acted improperly. I wouldn't close your file yet.

	James P Studdert
	08/18/2000 10:58 AM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: James P Studdert/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Farallon Capital Partners, L.P., et al. V. ECT Securities Limited 
Partnership, et al.

Richard, Bonnie White advises me that you are handling this matter with 
outside counsel.  As you are aware, the underwriters denied coverage on this 
matter back in December 1999.  They have now inquired if any Amended 
Complaint has been filed that names a Director and/or Officer of Enron and if 
no Enron or an Enron subsidiary securities are involved.  If nothing has 
changed, they will go on and close their file.  Please advise if there is 
anything new to report.