Subject: Re: McKenna Matter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 06:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Max-- I asked Bonnie White to assist me on this matter because I have been 
swallowed up on another project. Bonnie is with the Enron Litigation Unit and 
spends most of her time on ENA litigation issues. I know what is happening 
and I am still very much involved. If a lawsuit  is filed Ileana Blanco at 
Bracewell will be our trial atty. Her role is small at this stage.

	Peggy Banczak
	10/11/2000 12:10 PM
		
		 To: Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Marc Sabine/NA/Enron@ENRON, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Irvin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: McKenna Matter

Max:

As I indicated in my voice mail message to you, Bonnie White is an Enron 
inhouse litigator who is handling the McKenna matter and Ileana Blanco is a 
Bracewell Patterson attorney whom Bonnie has retained to represent Enron in 
the McKenna matter.

They are trying to learn more about the history of the McKenna project to be 
able to distinguish it as clearly as possible from the Vitro project in an 
effort to prevent the filing of litigation by McKenna.

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

	Max Yzaguirre@ENRON
	10/11/2000 11:50 AM
		 
		 To: Steve Irvin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Marc Sabine/NA/Enron@ENRON, Peggy Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B 
Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: McKenna Matter

Steves:

Before responding, can either of you tell me what this call is about and who 
B. White and I. Blanco are?  Also, do you know why Richard Sanders wasn't 
included in the TC?

Thanks - Max

---------------------- Forwarded by Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron on 10/11/2000 
11:48 AM ---------------------------
From: Deborah Shahmoradi on 10/11/2000 11:22 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: McKenna Matter

SENT ON BEHALF OF BONNIE WHITE:

 I would like to set up a telephone conference between Steve, Max, Ileana 
Blanco, and myself for sometime tomorrow, if possible.  Would you please 
check your schedules and let my assistant, Deborah Shahmoradi at (713) 
853-6118, know of your availability?

Deborah Shahmoradi
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: (713) 853-6118