Subject: Re: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:05:00 -0800 (PST)

The e-mail should suffice as an official policy. Let me know if you need 
anything more.

	Robert Knight
	10/03/2000 08:10 AM
		
		 To: Dan Dietrich/CAL/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Mike McClain/PDX/ECT@ECT, Darren P Adamik/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bruce 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes

Richard,

Will there be an official amendment to the retention policy or should we use 
this email as our documentation?

Thanks,  Robert

   

	From:  Dan Dietrich                           10/03/2000 06:23 AM

To: Robert Knight/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mike McClain/PDX/ECT@ECT, Darren P Adamik/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bruce 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes  

Will there be an official amendment to the current tape policy?

Have/are you implementing a document which the head trader and legal counsel 
can fill out and sign to request call be retained and for what period it is 
to be obtained? If so, can Mike and I get a copy of it?

Thanks!

Robert Knight
09/28/2000 03:10 PM
To: Keith Dziadek/NA/Enron@Enron, Jenny Rub/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dan 
Dietrich/CAL/ECT@ECT, Mike McClain/PDX/ECT@ECT, Per Sekse/NY/ECT@ECT, Andy 
Cowx/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Shiring/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Darren P Adamik/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes  

fyi

From: Mark E Haedicke on 09/27/2000 05:17 PM
Sent by: Janette Elbertson
To: Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunter S Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher F 
Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, C John 
Thompson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rob 
Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT, Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON, Beth 
Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jordan Mintz/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Wolfe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Lagrasta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bob Crane/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Knight/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mollie Gustafson/PDX/ECT@ECT, Felicia Doan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ina 
Rangel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Airam Arteaga/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Christy Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tina Rode/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha 
Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lillian Carroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tonai 
Lehr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicole Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darlene C 
Forsyth/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela McCulloch/CAL/ECT@ECT, Jennifer 
Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pilar Cerezo/NA/Enron@ENRON, Cherylene R 
Westbrook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley Tijerina/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicki 
Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tammy R Shepperd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debra Davidson/PDX/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jewell Wade/NA/Enron@Enron, Debra Davidson/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
Becky Young/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Retention Policy on Trading Tapes

Effective October 15, 2000, the retention period on tape recordings of trades 
done by telephone will be reduced from four months to one month.  The tapes 
regarding significant transactions may be retained for such longer period as 
approved in writing by both the Head Trader and the General Counsel.  Please 
propose those significant transactions on which you may wish to retain the 
tapes, prior to October 15, 2000, since the tapes on conversations older than 
one month (except with respect to litigation matters) will be destroyed on 
that date.  If you have any questions, please contact Mark Haedicke or 
Richard Sanders. 

John Lavorato and Mark Haedicke