Subject: Re: VPP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 02:23:00 -0800 (PST)

My paralegal, Linda Guinn, will call you about this--- which is another way 
of saying "my dog ate my homework"

	"Tetrault, Charles D." <[email-masked]>
	10/28/2000 05:09 PM
		 
		 To: "Richard B. Sanders (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: VPP

Any success in locating the Enron press release on the volumetric production
payment involving EOG that we discussed on October 10?

Charles D. Tetrault
Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
1455 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004-1008
[email-masked]
202.639.6551 [voice]
202.639.6604 [fax]

          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You