Subject: Re: Interfert
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:34:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes

	Britt Davis@ENRON
	11/10/2000 04:22 PM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Becky Zikes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Interfert

Richard,

I have just received an invoice from Christophe Casabonne, the former EGLI 
trader who is our star witness/consultant in this matter, in the amount of 
15,600 FF.  This represents 19 hours and 30 minutes at the agreed-upon rate 
of 800 FF.  Although I have not checked today, the USD/FF conversion ratio 
was about 1/7 a few weeks ago.  If something like this still holds, the bill 
is for about $2,230.00.

I have reviewed the bill, find it in order, and ask for your authority to pay 
it.

I await your instructions.

Britt