Subject: Re: Blue Grass Synfuel LLC, et al, v. ENA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Gail Brownfeld is leading up this effort. I have forwarded your message to 
her.

	Bonnie White@ENRON
	12/07/2000 12:07 PM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Blue Grass Synfuel LLC, et al, v. ENA

I have reviewed a copy of the notice and summons which were served on ENA by 
Blue Grass Synfuels, et al.  I notice that there was no complaint served with 
the summons.  I assume you will be engaging counsel in New York to represent 
ENA in this matter.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.  
Also, if the complaint is ultimately served on our outside counsel (rather 
than through ordinary service of process) after ENA serves its Notice of 
Appearance, please make sure to send Corporate Risk Management (Jim Studdert) 
a copy of the Complaint, so that it can be reviewed for possible coverage.  I 
know the matter sounds like breach of contract, but it's worth having the 
insurance review done if any quasi-tort claims are made.