Subject: Pittsburgh Corning Corporation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Are you handling this?
----- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 12/29/2000 11:08 AM -----

	William S Bradford
	12/29/2000 09:41 AM
		 
		 To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrew Edison/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Pittsburgh Corning Corporation

---------------------- Forwarded by William S Bradford/HOU/ECT on 12/29/2000 
08:43 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Veronica Espinoza @ ENRON                           04/19/2000 10:15 AM

To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya 
Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant 
Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Pittsburgh Corning Corporation

Spoke to Alicia Jones in Settlements and she forwarded me the following.  
Please note that Jan and Feb business was paid on time. The March invoice was 
sent out for $101,370 and she will continue to keep me informed of any 
developments on her end as she is in communication with the counterparty.

---------------------- Forwarded by Veronica Espinoza/Corp/Enron on 
04/19/2000 10:09 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Alicia Jones @ ECT                           04/19/2000 09:35 AM

To: Veronica Espinoza/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mechelle Stevens/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Pittsburgh Corning Corporation

Veronica,

I spoke with Pittsburgh Corning about our current month natural gas 
receivables. Per Harry Fleming, they have filed Chapter 11 and are in court. 
He transferred me to Jill Kio who informed me that they submitted Enron's 
invoice for payment before they filed so they do not expect to delay payment. 
However, as they do not know what the outcome of court will be, they can not 
promise the payment will NOT be delayed.

Jill is faxing me some paperwork on their filings and I will forward that to 
you upon receipt. If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to call.