Subject: Four-Four Construction/Greatwood Lateral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:56:00 -0800 (PST)

please put these letters on my stationary and lets send
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT on 03/23/2000 
12:51 PM ---------------------------
From: Eric Gillaspie on 03/23/2000 11:17 AM
To: Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Four-Four Construction/Greatwood Lateral

Richard,

As requested, I have prepared a draft letter to be sent to Four-Four, Inc. 
demanding payment of the subcontractors immediately.  Also attached for your 
review is the letter directing the subcontractors' attorney to direct all 
future communications in the matter to you.  When I updated Barbara Gray on 
the matter she suggested that you handle the communications with the 
subcontractors' attorney.  According to the subcontractors' attorney a 
response is demanded by Friday March 24th.  If I can be of any further 
assistance please let me know.  I will forward the file on this matter 
immediately.  

Thanks,
Eric A. Gillaspie
x5-7667