Subject: RE: Lawsuit Filed In San Diego Vs Enron For Power Mkt Abuses
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Becky-- have we been served with this case? I have not received it.

	"Fergus, Gary S." <[email-masked]>
	01/24/2001 11:08 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked], "Fergus, Gary S." <[email-masked]>
		 cc: [email-masked]
		 Subject: RE: Lawsuit Filed In San Diego Vs Enron For Power Mkt Abuses

This is the San Francisco Superior Court case I believe -- The case number
is the same.
Thanks
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 7:33 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Lawsuit Filed In San Diego Vs Enron For Power Mkt Abuses

Is this the suit filed by those California water districts?
---------------------- Forwarded by Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT on 01/24/2001
07:36 AM ---------------------------

Becky Stephens@ENRON
01/24/2001 07:35 AM

To:   Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:

Subject:  Re: Lawsuit Filed In San Diego Vs Enron For Power Mkt Abuses
        (Document link: Steve C Hall)

Steve, I have received notice of service in a lawsuit styled:  The People
of the State of California, etc. v. Dynegy Power Marketing, Inc., et al.
(including Enron Power Marketing, Inc. and Enron Energy Services, Inc.)
that was filed in the California Supreme Court, County of San Francisco
(#318189).  I know that this is not in San Diego, but wanted to make sure
that it was not the lawsuit that you were tracking earlier.  It is a
complaint for unfair, unlawful and deceptive trade practices regarding the
deregulation of the California electric power industry.  Let me know if you
think it is the same.  thanks, Becky
Becky A. Stephens
Litigation Unit, Enron Corp.
713/853-5025
713/853-6576 fax
EB4809

                    Steve C

                    Hall@ECT            To:

                                        cc:

                    11/29/2000          Subject:      (Document link: Becky
Stephens)
                    04:25 PM

Yes, please do.

Becky Stephens@ENRON
11/29/2000 02:18 PM

To:   Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:

Subject:  Re: Lawsuit Filed In San Diego Vs Enron For Power Mkt Abuses
        (Document link: Steve C Hall)

Great !  Would you like for me to let you know when we receive service??

Becky A. Stephens
Litigation Unit, Enron Corp.
713/853-5025
713/853-6576 fax
EB4809

            Steve C Hall@ECT

                                          To:    Becky
Stephens/Corp/Enron@ENRON
            11/29/2000 03:48 PM           cc:

                                          Subject:    Re: Lawsuit Filed In
San Diego Vs
                                         Enron For Power Mkt Abuses

                                         (Document link: Becky Stephens)

I've got a copy now (I called the lawfirm that filed the suit).  It was
your tip about the website that led me to the firm.  Thanks.

Becky Stephens@ENRON
11/29/2000 12:55 PM

To:   Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:

Subject:  Re: Lawsuit Filed In San Diego Vs Enron For Power Mkt Abuses
        (Document link: Steve C Hall)

Steve, not yet.  He did say that the complaint would be posted today on
this website:  ucan.org.  You can look there as well to see if it has shown
up.  I've got a couple of fires to put out and then I'll try him again.
Sorry for the delay.

Becky A. Stephens
Litigation Unit, Enron Corp.
713/853-5025
713/853-6576 fax
EB4809

            Steve C Hall@ECT

                                          To:    Becky
Stephens/Corp/Enron@ENRON
            11/29/2000 02:11 PM           cc:

                                          Subject:    Re: Lawsuit Filed In
San Diego Vs
                                         Enron For Power Mkt Abuses

                                         (Document link: Becky Stephens)

Becky,

Any word from Mr. Leopold?

Becky Stephens@ENRON
11/29/2000 10:45 AM

To:   Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:

Subject:  Re: Lawsuit Filed In San Diego Vs Enron For Power Mkt Abuses
        (Document link: Steve C Hall)

Steve, I spoke with Jason Leopold (the author) and he is going to email the
complaint to me in approximately 20 minutes.  I will email to you as soon
as I get it.

Becky A. Stephens
Litigation Unit, Enron Corp.
713/853-5025
713/853-6576 fax
EB4809

=======================================================
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, 
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of 
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to 
[email-masked]
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com