Subject: Re: $80 million
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Looks good. I would send it from me to Lisa Urrick at the PX instead. What do 
you think?

	Steve C Hall
	02/23/2001 03:51 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian 
Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: $80 million

Gary,

The only suggestion I have for the letter involves your reference to the FTR 
Auction.  I would propose that you revise 2(b) of the letter to read as 
follows:

b. Has the CalPX made any attempts to have the ISO apply the approximately 
$80 million in proceeds from the ISO's recent Firm Transmission Right auction 
to PG&E and Edison's ISO real-time charges incurred while the CalPX was 
acting as Scheduling Coordinator for the two utilities?

Here is the original sentence:  "b. Has the CalPX credited the $80,000,000 in 
auction revenue for the Firm Transmission Rights from the auction held in 
January in any of these chargeback calculations?"

The FTR proceeds are held by the ISO, not the PX, making it impossible for 
the PX to credit the IOUs for these amounts.    

Steve
---------------------- Forwarded by Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT on 02/23/2001 01:23 
PM ---------------------------

Christian Yoder

02/23/2001 11:57 AM
To: Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: $80 million

Let's try to think this through today.---cgy
---------------------- Forwarded by Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT on 02/23/2001 
11:25 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Fergus, Gary S." <[email-masked]>                           
02/23/2001 10:11 AM

To: "Richard B. Sanders Esq. (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Harry 
A. Olivar Jr. (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Christian. Yoder (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Stephen C. Hall (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Timothy 
Belden (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: $80 million

Here is a draft letter to the CalPX for your review and comments.

Thanks.
Gary

 <<whitwell2.23.doc>>

=======================================================
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, 
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of 
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to 
[email-masked]
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com

 - whitwell2.23.doc