Subject: Re: Fwd: Power Outage Today
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:55:00 -0800 (PST)

If you want to be on the plaintiffs

	"David Noonan" <[email-masked]>
	03/20/2001 01:06 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Michael Kirby" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Fwd: Power Outage Today

As you can see from the attached this may not be the best week in San Diego 
for arguing the Stay motion. There were rolling blackouts in San Diego 
yesterday and the situation dominated the news. Because of unseasonably warm 
weather they may persist throughout the week. I've just been advised that our 
power will be going out shortly for at least an hour.

Dave

David J. Noonan
Post Kirby Noonan & Sweat L.L.P.
600 West Broadway, Suite 1100
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619/231-8666
Facsimile:  619/231-9593
E-Mail:  [email-masked]

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying 
documents is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or the attorney 
work product rule and is confidential business information intended only for 
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this 
message is not the intended recipient or representative of the recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly 
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify 
the Systems Administrator at [email-masked] and immediately delete this 
message from your system.
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:14:08 -0800
From: "Kathryn Pugh" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject: Power Outage Today
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Disposition: inline

We have been informed by the building management that our building is on the 
list for power shutdown today.  We are No. 13 and they currently are on No. 
9.  We don't know exactly when this will happen and we probably will not get 
further warning.  Most likely it will last about an hour.  Be sure to save 
computer work product frequently.  Shut your computer off if you are not 
going to use it  and try to close out of programs when not in use.

We should have continuation of phone service as there is  a backup battery.  
You should stay and work if you can, however, we will not have HVAC so if the 
air gets too bad you are free to leave via the stairwells.  Please check back 
after an hour with building security to see if the power has been restored.