Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

This looks good to me

	"JAMES L. HUEMOELLER" <[email-masked]>
	04/09/2001 05:27 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: 

==============================================================================
This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges.  This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public
information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail,
including attachments, and notify me.  The unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

==============================================================================

 - ustee2.doc