Subject: FW: York Paper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Carpanese, Roselyn" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Carp[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, September 07, 2001 11:35 AM
To:	Sanders, Richard B.
Cc:	Ovanessian, John; Holzer, Eric; Comeaux, Clinton
Subject:	York Paper

Our accounts receivable statement shows York Paper's outstanding balance to
be $424,601.24 with invoices dating back to May 9, 2001.  The breakdown of
the total amount due is as follows:

			61-90 days	$227,417.92
			90+ days	$197,183.51

Eileen is the contact person in accounts payable at York Paper
(610-940-1080).

If you need a copy of the aged trial balance report, invoices, or any other
info,  please give me a call at 973-772-8700 ext. 652.
(e-mail: [email-masked])

Roz Carpanese