Subject: FW: Grella depo summary & limitations issue
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: 	"Shilliday, Daniel B." <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Shillida[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, August 24, 2001 11:45 AM
To:	Sanders, Richard B.
Cc:	Nunnally, Knox D.
Subject:	Grella depo summary & limitations issue

Richard,

I spoke to Paul Heath and he said the bankruptcy code tolls the running of
limitations, so long as time to file had not run prior to the filing of the
bankruptcy petition.  The code provides for a new, two-year limitations
period from the time the petition in bankruptcy is filed.  From our
conversation, it sounds like that was filed on 9/4/99, and we will then
expect to see Ben's suit filed by 9/4/01.

The attached is my summary of what I perceived as the key bullet points from
Grella's testimony with some page references.  I hope it's useful.

Regards,
Dan
          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You
 <<623579_1.WPD>>

 - 623579_1.WPD