Subject: RE: OASIS Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

According to this email, a "new OASIS system [will] soon . . . go online."  I assume that this is the new operating procedures that was mentioned in the earlier emails to Sue.  If we intend to file our ATC complaint, I therefore suggest that we do so tomorrow (June 1st), before the new OASIS system goes online.  We are ready to file.  Please advise.  Ron

>>> <[email-masked]> 05/31/01 07:22PM >>>
Sue,

The ISO "rarely" operates with a TRM!!!!  Imagine that.

Kind Regards,

Dave
---------------------- Forwarded by Dave Perrino/SF/ECT on 05/31/2001 04:18
PM ---------------------------

"Webber, Karen" <[email-masked]> on 05/31/2001 04:09:02 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:   "Lamb, Darren" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  RE: OASIS Information

Dave,

*          Forecasted Day Ahead TRM is located on the Forecasted
Transmission
Usage Report - under the Forecast tab in the new OASIS system soon to go
online.  Although we are allowing for TRM reporting now, please keep in
mind
the ISO rarely operates with a TRM.  However on the few occasions that we
do
use a TRM, it will be reported here.

*          Forecasted Tie Meter Multipliers (TMM) are values used to
represent
the "adjustment" required to the power flows to effectively make the values
recorded at the meters represent the delivered value at the physical
location of the legal interconnection point.  To understand this concept,
it
is important to understand that the meters are not always located right at
the legal interconnection point, in fact they can be miles away.

Thanks,
Karen

   California ISO
                     Karen Webber
                     Market Operations
                     OASIS Project Manager
                     (916) 351-2223 (office)
                     (916) 802-1593 (cell)
                     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

                     -----Original Message-----
                     From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]

                     Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 9:47 AM
                     To: [email-masked]
                     Cc: [email-masked]
                     Subject: OASIS Information

                     Can you please tell me where I can find TRM values on
the
PMI?, (from S-314) "[a] TRM will be established that reduces the OTC to a
level deemed reasonable to meet reliability criteria. This TRM value will
be
included in the daily PMI postings prior to the day ahead market."

                     Also, can you define "Forecasted Tie Meter
Multipliers"?

                     Thanks,

                     Dave