Subject: RE: Key contacts....c
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

I will forward you the appropriate operational people's contact names and
numbers next week.

Brian - can you give me the list of contacts that you would like to submit.
...thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 9:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Key contacts....c

Jamie; I wanted to exchange crucial phone numbers and contacts with you.
If you'll reciprocate with key contacts for Express Pipeline I would
appreciate it.

If for some reason I am unavailable and you wish to either purchase or sell
MW volumes, please feel free to contact Diana Scholtes on (503) 464-3807.

Our Pre-Schedule (one day or longer scheduling requirements) phone number
is 1-877-464-7779.  The two ladies most involved with scheduling loads in
the Montana region are Stacy Runswick (503) 464-3747 and Cara Semperger
(503) 464-3814.

Our 24-Hour Real-Time (less than one day up to the next hour) phone number
is 1-800-684-1336

You have my office phone number (503) 464-2270 and my cellular phone number
is (503) 701-0295.

I do not anticipate you needing anyone's number but my own, nor do I
anticipate having to contact anyone but you, but I did want to exchange
this information just in case.

Once again we appreciate the opportunity to serve your Montana loads, and
look forward to working together in the future.

John