Subject: FW: Smurfit Dec numbers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:10:33 -0800 (PST)

See Pat's email below regarding Dec numbers.  

Smurfit is showing a termination date of 12/6, see attachment on what Enpower is showing.

I can clean this up if Smurfit is correct just let me know.

Thanks

MP

-----Original Message-----
From: Clevenger, Patrick [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 12:52 PM
To: Purcell, Mike
Cc: Confer, Mark
Subject: RE: Smurfit Dec numbers 

Enron was in default on supply starting 12/5 and did not provide power
beyond 12/5.  This bill is not right at all.  I think Enron only provided
40mw 12/1 to 12/4 and 25mw 12/5.  Bill should be for 2400mwh at $54.65,
1440mwh at $33.50, and 600mwh at $46.72 (average price of both contracts).
Total of $182,232. 

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Purcell, Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, January 02, 2002 1:34 PM
To:	Pat Clevenger (E-mail)
Cc:	Confer, Mark
Subject:	Smurfit Dec numbers 

 << File: 1201 Smurfit MTD.xls >> Pat 

Here are the numbers for Dec.   

Per John Maloney the annuity to Charge you for Rampdown has been waived for
the month of Dec.

Thanks

Mike P. Purcell
Settlements Coordinator
Volume Management-Portland
503-464-8297

 <<1201 Smurfit MTD.xls>> 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************