Subject: Re: SWG
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

How about tomorrow?
I have the new pro forma OBA in Word format, by the way.  Should make getting 
a draft out easier.  Here it is if you want to take a look.

Lorraine Lindberg
09/11/2000 04:53 PM
To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lee Huber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: SWG

Hey gals - Could we get together for about 30 minutes this week to put 
together an OBA for Southwest Gas?  I've asked Larry Black (SWG) to review 
the draft which we filed in our 637 compliance filing and we need to address 
a couple of issues specific to SWG.  Then, we'll have to go to Las Vegas to 
wrap up all the details, of course.

How about discussing this over lunch anytime this week?  Let me know.  Thanks.

Lorraine