Subject: Re: Employee transfer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

This should be so much easier; Foti is not cooperating so I am having to 
spend time hunting down his Co. # and RC #, which hopefully Estalee will be 
able to provide.  I reiterate my position that lawyers are not the ones who 
should have to do this.  Rest assured I'll follow through on this one and Lia 
Hernandez, but I also feel we need to approach Dave Schafer and ask why this 
is something HR is not capable of taking care of.
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 07/26/2000 
04:22 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  CAC ITSG                           07/24/2000 09:22 AM

To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Employee transfer  

 Effective date:   7/31/00
 Type of action:   Transfer In:                      Transfer Out:      
XX               Delete:
 Home domain/LAN (if known):
 Social Security Number:
 Phone:    Room: 
 Co #:    RC #:

Please provide the information above so that we may process this request.  If 
you have any questions, feel freel to call me at 33270.

Chris

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           07/21/2000 03:53 PM

To: CAC ITSG/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Houston Helpdesk/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Employee transfer

David Foti, currently of ET&S, has accepted a position at EES effective 
August 1, 2000.  To ensure that ET&S continues to be in compliance with the 
marketing affiliate rules, Dave's access to any ET&S or GPG-related LANs or 
applications should be removed at the close of business on July 31.  In 
addition, Dave's email profile should be changed and any GPG or ET&S mass 
distribution  lists should be changed.  

Please send a reply email to me after these changes have been completed, 
verifying and indicating the date that employee was:
- removed from the LAN
- EBB password was changed/canceled (if applicable)
- removed from ET&S or GPG-related applications
- email post office box was transfered.

If you have questions, or if you believe there is someone else I need to 
contact in order to accomplish the above, please let me know.