Subject: Re: Transwestern Contract Approval Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Approved

Christine Stokes
07/25/2000 02:45 PM
To: Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill 
Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Transwestern Contract Approval Request

TRANSWESTERN PIPELINE CONTRACT APPROVAL REQUEST

Please review the attached standard discount letter for Sempra Energy Trading 
Corp.  Sempra was recently awarded 49,000 Dth/d of East of Thoreau (EOT) to 
California capacity via Transwestern's Interactive Open Season Auction 
process.  The capacity was awarded at a one-part rate of $.285/Dth/d for a 
one year term of November 1, 2000 - October 31, 2001.  Sempra shall have 
alternate delivery point rights at the California Border as well as alternate 
receipt point rights in Transwestern's EOT Area.

Please confirm via REPLY WITH HISTORY.  All Officer approvals will be faxed 
to Bill Cordes for final Officer approval.