Subject: Re: TW Capacity Options
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 02:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

I spoke with Steve Stojic about this and he had the same concern.  Even 
though I was trying to keep this out of the new rate schedule requirements by 
not making it a rate schedule, I believe I still managed to cover many 
checklist items.  One that is not covered is testimony similar to what might 
be filed in a rate case, in order to justify market based rates.  We are 
planning to include a revenue estimate.  I'll go over these and make sure 
everything is addressed before filing.

Are you OK with this filing from a general conceptual standpoint?  The 
marketers want to start giving a draft to customers for them to review 
beginning TODAY.

   

	From:  Glen Hass                           07/17/2000 05:35 PM

To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: TW Capacity Options  

Susan, 

 In reviewing the proposed filing I had some questions.  On page 2 in the 
discussion of ensuring sufficient capacity we offer to establish position 
guidelines, do we need to outline these and either include them as an exhibit 
or have them ready for reply to either protesters or a staff data request?  
Secondly, if we regard this as a new service does our filing comply with all 
aspects of 154.202 (a) (ii), (iii), (iv) (A) & (B), (v), (vi), (viii) and 
(ix)?  In recent filings the staff has challenged our filings in terms of 
addressing each of these requirements.  I believe many our covered but 
thought you might like to double check for compliance.  What about a revenue 
estimate? Seems like we need one, even if its still very speculative.

Glen 

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           07/12/2000 03:19 PM

To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michele Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum@ENRON, John 
Buchanan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ramona Betancourt/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Brian Hensley/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: TW Capacity Options

Attached for your review is a draft of Transport Options filing that 
incorporates the comments and suggestions I've received since last week.  
Please provide any further suggestions/changes to me as soon as possible, but 
in no case later than close of business, Friday, July 14.  

The timeline I've discussed with TW Commercial for this project is as follows:

Final draft comments   Friday, July 14

Circulate draft to customers,
customer meetings, time for
customers to respond, informal 
discussion with FERC   Mon. July 17 - Wed. July 26

Final internal review/edit of filing  Thursday, July 27

FERC filing    Monday, July 31

Please let me know your comments on this proposed timeline as well.  Thank 
you.