Subject: Re: TW compliance filing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 06:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Oops, I meant to send this note to Mary Darveaux instead -- my apologies!

   

	From:  Donna Martens                           07/17/2000 01:15 PM

To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: TW compliance filing  

Susan, I don't believe I'm involved in this filing.   Donna

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           07/14/2000 11:41 AM

To: Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: TW compliance filing

I know you do not want to think about this today, but I'm just thinking ahead 
to next week.  Let's come up with an action plan for drafting TW's Order 637 
compliance filing.  You two should be experts by now!  Give me a call Monday 
or Tuesday, and let's discuss getting started, and I will get to work on a 
draft.  I still have the marked up tariff sheets from when we talked about 
this in March or April.