Subject: Re: Distribution of Hedge Book
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 02:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Since the market affiliate rule looks at business units rather than the 
function within the business unit (or any firewalls that are set up), since 
he works for ECT I have to say I would be uncomfortable putting him on the 
distribution list.  I know that he has access to the same info, but to give 
him access to our work product is probably a violation of the rule.  

I am out of town, but if you have any questions please e-mail or leave me a 
voice mail, and I will reply after my hearing today.

   

	From:  Dan Fancler                           05/31/2000 06:46 AM

To: Debbie Moseley/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Bob Chandler/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Distribution of Hedge Book  

Since he works for the same group that does our VAR calculation he should 
already have our positions, go ahead and send him the book, unless Susan 
Scott has a problem.  Susan, let us know if you have a problem.

Dan

Debbie Moseley
05/30/2000 04:32 PM
To: Dan Fancler/ET&S/Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Distribution of Hedge Book

Dan,

Jan has suggested that Eugenio Perez is setup on distribution for the book.  
I'm not sure about putting him on the distribution since is a ECTN employee.  
However, according to Jan he works in the group that provides ET&S with the 
VAR calculation.  What do you think or should Susan Scot have final say.

Let me know.

Debbie
---------------------- Forwarded by Debbie Moseley/ET&S/Enron on 05/30/2000 
04:24 PM ---------------------------

Jan Johnson
05/17/2000 04:15 PM
To: Debbie Moseley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Distribuion of Hedge Book  

He works for Sally Beck.  Her group does VAR for all of Enron, so in that 
function he is Global.  He doesn't share any of the information he collects 
on the business units with any of the trading or commercial people, to ensure 
we have no market affiliate problems.  Is that enough protection or will we 
need to do more to separate him?

Jan

Debbie Moseley
05/17/2000 04:08 PM
To: Jan Johnson/GPGFIN/ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Distribuion of Hedge Book

Jan, who does Eugenio Perez work for?  When I typed in his name, it indicated 
he was with ECT.  

Thanks, Debbie