Subject: Re: TW Webtext on EOL -- comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 09:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tony & Frazier -- several comments from TW Commercial.

Page 1:  Streamlined Credit -- what does "interested parties" mean? parties 
interested in bidding, or parties interested in us having a look at their 
credit ?  Probably need to make this clear; on first reading, looks like 
obtaining credit approval ahead of time is optional.  (Don't we want everyone 
to get approval ahead of bidding?).

Page 2:  you state that "individual bid transactions are kept confidential."  
What is confidential:  the identity of the shipper?  the bid itself?  In TW's 
IOS, we post the individual bids as they come in, but do not post the name of 
the shipper.  We feel that the posting of the dollar amount bids helps us get 
a higher rate as shippers bid against each other, and likewise recommend 
online bids be posted in real time.  I notice you call them "sealed bids" on 
page 4 -- not true if we're going to show them.

Page 3:  why not request a little more emphatically that shippers establish 
creditworthiness at least several days in advance of bidding?  Especially 
since we plan to attract brand-new shippers by offering this service.  Our 
credit dept. folks would probably appreciate not having to do it all between 
2 and 4 on bid day.

If we're asking that shippers submit bids to 3 decimal places, our example 
should be to 3 decimal places (e.g., $0.351).

Page 7:  "an" Capacity Trading Agreement should be "a" Capacity Trading 
Agreement.

Page 8:  So we don't appear low-tech, let's go ahead and tell shippers we 
plan to have the Request for Service and the service agreement available for 
online submittal at some point in the near future.

Also, we've never asked shippers to submit a Request for Service with each 
bid.  A shipper may bid and re-bid several times over the bidding process.  
They really only need to submit the Request for Service at the time of, or 
prior to, the first bid.  I recommend stating "You must submit a Request for 
Service prior to making your initial bid" so they don't think they have to 
submit a new one every time they revise their bid.

Page 9:  Under "When TW will Respond":  need to specify how notification will 
be sent.  

Page 14:  Column that says "Price" should say "Rate" (for a second there we 
thought you were talking about gas prices).  Also, please use example rates 
that are more realistic for TW (in the $0.240 to $0.299 would be great...)

Thanks for all your hard work on this.  I'll be here if you have any 
questions.

05/17/2000 01:23 PM
Tony Pryor
Tony Pryor
Tony Pryor
05/17/2000 01:23 PM
05/17/2000 01:23 PM
Sent by: Janet Cones
To: Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Tony 
Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eva 
Neufeld/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: TW Webtext on EOL

Attached is a revised draft of the webtext. You will note that we have added 
the transportation service request form in the text. The bidder will have to 
print the form, fill it out and fax it to us because it is our understanding 
that we can't work it into the website for completion and execution online in 
the time frame for July 1 service. 

Also, please note that (1) we have changed the some of the information in the 
Account Manager grid and (2) the attached draft assumes that the Bid List, 
from the original text, is the same document as the Account Manager page .  

We are assuming that we would not be able to get the Transportation Service 
Agreement available for online execution by clicking for July 1. Thus, we 
will handle the service agreement manually. However, for subsequent months we 
contemplate establishing contracting procedures so that the service agreement 
can be executed online by a click. 

Frazier and Tony