Subject: Re: WT-1 Electric Service Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rich - Dave and I were just discussing whether a period less than 12 months 
would be appropriate (see language below), given that dereg. may bring some 
changes we want to take advantage of.  It's basically your call:  if SPS were 
to terminate our contract, how much time would we need to negotiate a 
replacement?

---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 05/10/2000 
06:23 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Susan Scott                           05/10/2000 06:22 PM

To: David Foti/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: WT-1 Electric Service Agreement  

What if we replace Section 2 with something like "This Agreement shall 
continue in effect unless and until terminated pursuant to Section 3,"  and 
replace Section 3 with "Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon 
written notice to the other Party not less than twelve (12) months prior to 
the intended date of termination."

Sound OK?  if so I'll add it to my draft.

David Foti
05/10/2000 06:20 PM
To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: WT-1 Electric Service Agreement  

Looks like you nailed the least cost billing provision pretty good.  Just 
need to abrogate our remaining term and make all agreements evergreen.

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           05/10/2000 05:45 PM

To: David Foti/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: WT-1 Electric Service Agreement

P.S. -- Dave, on your wish list you had included an evergreen provision.  See 
Section 2 of the original contract, which gives TW the right to extend for 
another five-year term by giving notice to SPS.  If TW does not give such 
notice, SPS may cancel the contract, and if it doesn't, the contract 
automatically rolls over for another year.  If this is not acceptable please 
let me know.
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 05/10/2000 
05:40 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Susan Scott                           05/10/2000 05:41 PM

To: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David Foti/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: WT-1 Electric Service Agreement

Rich and Dave, attached are my suggested revisions to Mike McLeod's draft of 
an amendment to the original electric service agreement.  Dave, I'll bring 
you a copy of that agreement.  Rich, if Mike did not send you one, let me 
know and I will fax it to you.  

In my revisions, I've attempted to reflect the least cost billing you 
described to me, using terminology I read in the tariff.  Please let me know 
if it looks alright to you.  I'm available to discuss this whenever you are, 
then I will make sending this to Mike top priority.  My sincerest apologies 
for the delay; there has been more chaos around here than I am accustomed to 
handling, and I appreciate your patience.

Susan
x30596