Subject: Re: PCB costs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please see the attached.  AA is now unsure about what we should say here (as 
am I).  Can you help?  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 04/18/2000 
09:24 AM ---------------------------

Aurora Dimacali
04/18/2000 07:49 AM
To: Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Harry Walters/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Allen Joe/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: PCB costs

Below is our footnote regarding the PCB costs (TW), howeverm, Lou Soldano 
indicated on his memo to Susan Scott that these are not "decontamination 
costs".   Can you please clarify this matter as our Auditors (AA) are waiting 
for our final draft this morning.  They will not sign off until we cleared 
this matter.  Please respond so we can get a signoff.  Thanks

Transwestern incurred and continues to incur certain costs related to 
polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) that migrated into one of its customer,s 
facilities through use of a PCB-based lubricant.  Because of the continued 
detection of PCBs near Transwestern,s Topock station, Transwestern continues 
to take measures to contain the PCBs at a cost of $7.3 million in 1999 and an 
estimated cost of $4.2 million in 2000.

Aurora

---------------------- Forwarded by Aurora Dimacali/ET&S/Enron on 04/18/2000 
07:43 AM ---------------------------

04/14/2000 05:24 PM
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
04/14/2000 05:24 PM
04/14/2000 05:24 PM
To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Aurora Dimacali/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: PCB costs  

these are not "decontamination costs."   they are anticpated costs assocaited 
with the PG&E Operating Agreement.  I don't think any of these costs are true 
Decontamiantion costs...

let me know if you have any questions....thx

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           04/05/2000 09:40 AM

To: Aurora Dimacali/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: PCB costs

Here is the breakdown of 1999 PCB decontamination costs for TW:

Topock mods   $4,675,000
PG&E sample taps  $     90,000
PG&E filter separator  $   600,000
Remove PG&E filter separator $     10,000

If you need the costs broken down in more detail, or need more information, 
please give me a call at x30596.