Subject: RE: Gas Industry Settlement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Glen:  I think this will be fine.  Please add the word "Company" after 
"Transwestern Pipeline" on the list of parties.  Thanks; we sincerely 
appreciate your efforts on this settlement.

Susan Scott

"Sullivan, Glen J." <[email-masked]> on 04/17/2000 02:52:54 PM
To: "'MBD'" <[email-masked]>, "'Leslie, John'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Elsesser, Evie'" <[email-masked]>, "'McCrea, Keith'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Pocta, R. Mark'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dasovich, Jeff'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Beach, Tom'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Burkholder, John'" <[email-masked]>, "'Amirault, Paul'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Alexander, Michael'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Chancellor, Craig'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dingwall, B.'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Douglass, Dan@SES'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Fawcett, Jeff'" <[email-masked]>, "'Porter, Doug'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Rochman, Michael'" <[email-masked]>, "'Counihan, Rick'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Bayless, David'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Paul, Joe'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jimison, 
John'" <[email-masked]>, "'Foss, Robert'" <[email-masked]>, "McVay, 
Nancy W - TPNWM" <[email-masked]>, "'Scott, Susan'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Karp, Joe'" <[email-masked]>, "'Johnson, 
Pamela'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Lorenz, Lad - TPLPL" <[email-masked]>, "Nelson, Eric B. - TPEBN" 
<[email-masked]>, "Morrow, Rick - TP3RMM" <[email-masked]>, 
"Follett, B. David - TPDBF" <[email-masked]>, "Angeles, Zenee G. - 
TPZGA" <[email-masked]>, "Brill, Thomas R." <[email-masked]>, "Van 
Lierop, Jan - TP2JXV" <[email-masked]>, "Harrigan, James P. - TP1JPH" 
<[email-masked]>, "Sakarias, Wayne P." <[email-masked]>, "Purves, 
Ralph A." <[email-masked]>, "Teeter, James S." <[email-masked]>, "Watson, 
Steven - TP2SAW" <[email-masked]>, "Cherry, Brian - TPBKC" 
<[email-masked]>, "Fair, Pam" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: Gas Industry Settlement

Here is a draft of the motion for approval of the Comprehensive Settlement.
It may not be the sexiest document ever drafted, but since we get to go thru
the hearing process that'll be our chance to dazzle.

I have shown a list of signatories that is from our filing two weeks ago,
with a few additions.  I haven't cross-checked against signature pages
received or expected, but will do so before I file.  -- Glen

 - ld2d-#69366-1.DOC