Subject: RE: 24th IAEE International Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Frazier tells me he's available.  How about 11:45 at Little Pappasito's on 
Kirby @ Richmond?

"Caldwell, Charles" <[email-masked]> on 11/29/2000 08:39:59 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
cc: "Frazier. King@enron. com (E-mail)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: 24th IAEE International Conference

Date, time, and either of those places are fine with me, subject to
Frazier's availability.  This would be a good opportunity to discuss topics
for the luncheons, which Frazier and I have been trying to do for a while.
I also need to share with you some conversations I've been having with folks
at EBA in DC and proposals they are pushing at the Houston chapter.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 2:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Caldwell, Charles
Subject: RE: 24th IAEE International Conference

Oooh, "venue." I like it.  The 24th is good with me.  How about either
Pappadeaux or Pappasito or anything else around the Kirby/59 area?  Should
take you guys the same amount of time getting out of downtown.   11:30? (to
beat the lunch crowd).

                    Susan.Scott@e

                    nron.com             To:     "Caldwell, Charles"
<[email-masked]>
                                         cc:     "[email-masked]'"

                    11/28/2000           <[email-masked]>

                    02:40 PM             Subject:     RE: 24th IAEE
International
                                         Conference

I am free for lunch on 12/4.  I'll see if Frazier's available.
Why don't we choose a venue somewhere between Duke and downtown.

"Caldwell, Charles" <[email-masked]> on 11/28/2000 02:12:47 PM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>,
      [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  RE: 24th IAEE International Conference

Sounds like an excellent idea.  Does lunch on Monday, December 4th work for
your schedules?  If not, let's hear a counter-offer.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 1:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: 24th IAEE International Conference

Susan,

I go this email as well.  Unfortunately, I've been busy as well and didn't
really look at it.  As for future matters, what will be our involvement for
EBA-Houston events?  Would the two of you like to get together for lunch
sometime, maybe with Frazier and the other current EBA officers so we can
understand our roles/duties/functions a little better (hey, aren't we both
pretty big clients of a certain Houston law firm? -- hint, hint, Charles  :
)

- Dat
713-260-7105

                    Susan.Scott@e

                    nron.com             To:     [email-masked],

                                         [email-masked]

                    11/21/2000           cc:

                    01:13 PM             Subject:     24th IAEE
International Conference

Does anyone know this person or his organization?  Is this something our
membership might be interested in?  Frankly I have been too busy to think
about this -- if you have any comments let's talk.

Susan Scott
713-853-0596
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 11/21/2000
01:08 PM ---------------------------

Gurcan Gulen <[email-masked]> on 11/21/2000 10:24:13 AM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  24th IAEE International Conference

About three weeks ago, I inquired about EBA's  interest in organizing a
concurrent session at the upcoming IAEE (International  Association for
Energy Economics) conference in Houston (April  2001).

Since I did not hear back from you, I assume that  EBA was not interested.
It would help us a lot in our future planning  if you could perhaps help me
with your reasoning.  Did we approach you  too late (given the Dec 4
deadline)?   We required all participants to pay registration fees, was
that an issue?   We couldn't guarantee you a slot even if you proposed a
session, was that an  issue?

Thanks in advance for your response.

S. Gurcan Gulen, Ph.D.
Research  Associate
Energy Institute
Bauer College of Business
University of  Houston
Houston, TX 77204-6283
713-743-4696 (p)
713-743-4881 (f)
www.uh.edu/energyinstitute

          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You

          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You