Subject: Re: Estimate for Pooling Service on TW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Our answer is simple:  It is not our policy to release such information 
unless we are required to do so by law, regulation or order.  

Jeffery Fawcett
03/29/2000 06:04 PM
To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila Nacey/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Ramona 
Betancourt/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Estimate for Pooling Service on TW  

Lindy,
I agree with Lynn -- not only for the valid reasons she articulated, but 
because I think we may have a conflict of interest here.  You see, 
Transwestern is a formal party to the GIR proceeding.  As such, we are 
currently involved (albeit indirectly) in negotiations with SoCal and other 
parties regarding the ability [and mechanism] for SoCal to recover costs to 
implement unbundled services on their system.  System pooling is one of those 
services.
  
I'll defer to counsel on this, but in my humble opinion, I don't think it 
wise for TW to offer SoCal any kind of cost figure to base its estimates on.  
First, its probably not good form for one party to the proceeding to give 
another party information that could prove to be prejudicial.  Secondly, and 
probably more practically, if Transwestern were of a mind to, it could 
intentionally skew the results of their survey. 

Unless collective wisdom feels differently, I'd suggest we politely decline 
on some reasonably nebulous basis, i.e. --- we don't know... we forgot.... we 
really didn't account for it separately... it's been too long.... the people 
who might have known are no longer here... whatever.   That way we don't 
appear uncooperative, just incompetent!  

I'm kidding.  Just let me know how else I can help here.

Lindy Donoho
03/29/2000 12:00 PM
To: Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Tammy Jaquet/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Estimate for Pooling Service on TW

Here is some input from Lynn.
---------------------- Forwarded by Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron on 03/29/2000 
10:59 AM ---------------------------
   Lynn Blair                03/29/2000 05:22 AM

To: Tammy Jaquet/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila Nacey/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Ramona 
Betancourt/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Estimate for Pooling Service on TW  

Sheila and Lindy, I am not sure I am comfortable giving them any costs.  On 
timing, it varies so much between
companies based on systems, manpower, etc.   Maybe we should discuss before 
giving them anything?
Thanks. Lynn

Tammy Jaquet

03/28/2000 09:06 PM
To: Lynn Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila 
Nacey/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Ramona Betancourt/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Estimate for Pooling Service on TW

Do you want us to proceed with gathering this data for SoCal?

Regards,

Tammy
---------------------- Forwarded by Tammy Jaquet/ET&S/Enron on 03/28/2000 
09:00 PM ---------------------------

"Davidson, Patricia - TPPSD" <[email-masked]> on 03/28/2000 05:08:43 
PM
To: "'Jaquet, Tammy [email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Estimate for Pooling Service on TW

As you may be aware, SoCalGas is going through Gas Industry Restructuring.? 
One of our settlement proposals is to provide pooling service.? We have been 
asked to compare our estimate for cost and development time with others who 
have implemented pooling service on their system.? Therefore, if you have a 
ballpark figure of the cost incurred to develop pooling and approximately how 
long it took to build from the time you provided requirements to your 
implementation date, we would appreciate it very much.? If you have any 
questions, you can e-mail me or call me at (213) 24r-3812.

Pat Davidson

Gas Scheduling Manager

Southern California Gas Company

[email-masked]