Subject: Re: Christmas Dinner
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 02:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Contrary to popular belief I am alive...The 22nd works for me too (although 
given my current work situation I'm sure I'd be late - better late than 
never, right?)  Anyway, both of the current suggestions sound good ( I've 
been to Benji's - great food and heard really good things about Ousie's table 
as well).  

But Laura was right, Lisa is currently my social planner - how scarey is 
that? - so she'll make sure I know what's going on.

Can't wait to see you guys,
Susan

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Laura Jahnke <[email-masked]>                           
12/12/2000 09:20 AM

Please respond to [email-masked]
To: Susan Edwards <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Ash Mace 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], 
Katy Hester <[email-masked]>, Emily Hillegeist 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Kasey Walker 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], 
Laura White <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Christmas Dinner

Girls-
Thank you for the responses.  So far it has been overwhelmingly
positive!  I really can't wait to get us all together.  Emily had
suggested Ousies's Table-as well as a coworker of mine.  Yesterday
during our lunch break we went and looked at Ousies's and it seems
pretty cute.  Unfortunately they were not open, but I heard they light
it up at night and it is supposed to be really pretty.  The other
suggestion is Benji's.  Lis-you made a good point.  It would be nice to
try somewhere new.
I have not heard from Sarah or Kelly-so if you talk to them-please pass
them the message.  I know Kelly usually checks her email, but I am not
sure about Sarah.  If anyone has a number for her-let me know.  I also
haven't heard from Susan Scott-so Lisa- you are in charge of that.
Ashley-I know you've gotten this message-so reply!  : )
Corinne-Sorry that you will not be able to make it. : (  If anything
changes-let us know.
Jen's flight comes in around 7 that night-so I thought we would make the
reservations for 8-830 so she has time to make it.
Let me know what ya'll think.
-Laura