Subject: Negotiated Rate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Glen, as we discussed, here is the negotiated rate TW deal which TK did today 
under Rate Schedule ITS-1.
The term is ONE DAY, Nov. 15. 
Quantity:  30,000 Dth/day

I know this is a bit unusual.  We are just going to have to ask the FERC for 
a waiver of their "before gas flows" filing requirement.
Given the price spreads and the shippers' willingness to pay more than max. 
rates for short-term deals, we might have more deals like this.  We probably 
need to put our heads together to come up with a better procedure for when 
this happens.  It would be so much better if we were able to send tariff 
sheets via e-mail to our D.C. office.

Call if you have questions or need anything.
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 11/14/2000 
02:18 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  TK Lohman                           11/14/2000 11:26 AM

To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Negotiated Rate

Susan, I did a negotiated rate with PG&E Energy Trading for transport from 
the EOT Area to WOT area at $0.09 for November 15, 2000.  Their contract # is 
8265.

I don't know if it will flow yet.  TW is allocated for tomorrow.

TK