Subject: Re: yeeeeha
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Em, you know I'm in on this one.  It's been far too long since we've had a 
true NB weekend.  Unfortunately (although not surprisingly) it appears our 
erstwhile friend Alan will claim any excuse, no matter how unappealing, to 
avoid singing show tunes around the camp fire - your voice will be missed.  
For the rest of you guys, I hope we can muster a good turn-out as I am in 
desperate need of over analysis in regards to the problems of the world as 
well as ourselves whilst in a drunken stupor.  Nobody does it better...

Susan

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Emily Hillegeist" <[email-masked]>                           
10/09/2000 03:52 AM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: yeeeeha

ok- i'm going to remain skeptical and cautious about this til i get more
feedback (yes, kk, i know where you stand!)  who is interested in spending
this new years in NB @ the river and going to gruene hall?  need to commit
fairly soon, as there have been 'bites' from other interested parties, and
we'll just rent it out if interest is low.....those who haven't responded,
pls drop me a line, make suggestions.....can't have TOO many people due to
size restrictions, but obviously significant others/spouses are welcome.  am
sure i'm forgetting a key person or 2 from this email- let me know who!
don't want to hurt feelings (you KNOW how sensitive I am....)but want to
make sure we have a 'cohesive' group.  keep me posted.....au revoir from the
land of bangers and mash....
e
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://profiles.msn.com.