Subject: Re: Question
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 07:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello Dave.
 
My understanding is that FERC does not yet require electronic contracting, 
but that many pipelines do offer it voluntarily.  

Best regards,
Susan

"Anderson, David W (Law)" <[email-masked]> on 11/07/2000 01:31:53 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Petersen, Donald" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Question

Hi,...did I guess correctly as to your e-mail addresses?  If so, I have a
question....

Do you happen to know if there are FERC rules requiring interstate pipelines
(are you familiar with any?) to offer e-contracting (including e-signature)
to customers/shippers, or is it a discretionary service...... or not a
service at all?

Of course, I need to do my own legal research, but maybe you two know off
the top of your head.

Thanks, and cheers...

Dave Anderson 415-973-6659