Subject: Re: FW: draft
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the latest draft.  If you have any comments, please let me know.  
Thanks.

Susan Scott
(713) 853-0596

"[email-masked]" <BWhitta on 10/12/2000 11:03:08 AM
To: "'Golub, Jay'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: FW: draft

Jay and Dan:

This is the first draft of a filing Transwestern is considering filing with
FERC on Monday, October 16, 2000.  Susan Scott will be finalizing this
document on Friday, October 13, 2000.  I will be out of town and unavailable
to review it so she asked if you would look it over here (and as revised on
Friday) to be sure they do not say anything in the filing that is not true
or mischaracterized.  If you have any other suggestions, Susan's phone
number is below.  Again, they are still considering whether or not they will
make this filing.

Susan:

I understand that Jay Golub, too, is traveling this week but is able to view
and respond to his email.  His email address is [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  I am also forwarding this to Dan McFearin,
Manager of Transportation Services.  Dan's email address is [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and Dan's phone number is (505) 241-2496.  If you
do not hear from Jay, you can check with Dan.

I have made changes to the document.  I think the document refers to "peak"
period when it means to refer to "non-peak" period in the first paragraph of
the Argument and vice versa in the second paragraph.  You may have caught
these by now.  I will be in on Monday after all so if you need to talk to
me, you can call me on Monday.

Thanks,
Barbara Whittaker

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[SMTP:[email-masked]] <mailto:[SMTP:[email-masked]]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 10:15 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: draft

Barbara, here is my draft of a rehearing request.  As I mentioned, our
outside counsel is going to try to add a few sentences; I haven't heard back
from them, but will send you the revised draft when I do.  I'd be happy to
copy Jay Golub too; please send me his e-mail address.  In the meantime, let
me know if you have any comments.  We plan to file on Monday, Oct. 16.
    Thanks,

    Susan
713-853-0596

(See attached file: rehearing request.doc) <<rehearing request.doc>>

 - rehearing request.doc