Subject: RE: Transwestern GIR Testimony
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], enelson
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 04:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

To Jeff and all of the others submitting testimony.? My original thinking was 
that witnesses would forward testimony to me so that I could compile it for 
filing on Friday in the form of various "chapters" in support of the 
comprehensive settlement.? However, I anticipated that we would be reviewing 
and finalizing the second draft of testimony tomorrow. Because we have fallen 
behind schedule, I do not think it will be logistically possible to adhere to 
our previous plan and do the last minute revisions that will also 
(inevitably) take place.? Therefore, I would like all of you to file your 
testimony separately in a standardized format.? After it is filed, we can 
then arrange it in "order" for the ALJ by the next PHC.? If we can get enough 
draft testimonies review soon, we can identify the various testimonies with 
chapter numbers even though we will still file them separately.

I would like to see the testimony drafted in Word for Windows, or at least 
something convertible into Word for Windows.? The testimony should be on 
pleading paper, be in the narrative format (for those of you who have already 
done it FERC-style Q&A, that's OK), with witness qualifications and bio 
starting off the introduction.? Let's keep the format Times New Roman, 12 
point, spaced 1 1/2 lines.? Please make certain that each testimony has the 
pages numbered.? The testimony should read, "The Prepared Direct Testimony of 
xxxxxxxxx on Behalf of xxxxxxxx in Support of the Comprehensive Settlement 
Agreement".

For those of you who have not circulated testimony yet, please try and wrap 
it up quickly and circulate it for review.? Thanks for your patience.