Subject: Core Aggregator Testimony in Support of Settlement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], jteet
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 02:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

To All Settlement Parties:
 I am enclosing a draft of the prepared direct testimony of Rick
Counihan, on behalf of the core aggregators, in support of the SoCalGas
settlement.  Please direct any comments to me (John Leslie).  Thank you.
  -John

**************

CONFIDENTIAL

Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps LLP
600 West Broadway
Suite 2600
San Diego, CA 92101-3391
(619) 236-1414

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
confidential and intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the
transmission.  It may therefore be protected from unauthorized use or
dissemination by the attorney-client and/or attorney work-product
privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that any review, use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  You are also asked to notify us immediately by telephone and to
return the original document to us immediately by mail at the address above.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 2:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Tom Beach; Rick Counihan; Paul Amirault; Mike Day; Mike Alexander;
Michael Rochman; Mark Pocta; Keith McCrea; John Leslie; John Jimison;
Joe Paul; Jeff Dasovich; Rob Foss; Evvie Elsesser; Doug Porter; David
Bayless; Dan Douglass; Craig Chancellor; B Dingwall; Tom Dill; Jim
Fossum; Bob Shively; Wayne Sakarius; Tom Brill; Steve Watson; Rick
Morrow; Ralph Purves; Lad Lorenz; Jim Teeter; Jim Harrigan; Eric Nelson;
Dave Follett; Jan Van Lierop; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Transwestern GIR Testimony

Brian,
I'm forwarding to you the first draft of Transwestern's GIR testimony.  As
you can see, there are several holes yet to be filled in, particularly with
respect to cites/references.  However, as concerns content, I'd appreciate
any comments/proposed changes anyone would like to offer here.  I'm not
sure if I have the latest Email distribution list, so please feel free to
forward this on to anyone I've inadvertently left off.  Thanks.

(See attached file: jcftestimony.doc)

 - #1511099 v1 - SHELL-SOCALGAS - Counihan's Prepared Direct Testimony of 
GreenMountain.com in Support of Gas Oil Comprehansive Sttlmt.doc